Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Web Design Chit Chat, a website for people who like knocking together websites or would like to be able to knock together websites but donít know how to yet.

Home Advertise Web Directory Like Us? HelpSearchLoginRegister  

Web Design ChitChat Site News (Read 1.644 times)
Admin-JDUCK1979
YaBB Administrator

I love web design

Yorkshire, England
Web Design ChitChat Site News
6th Dec, 2014 at 4:20pm

The rolling site news thread........... well so far all there is to report is than on 22nd November 2014, after months of procrastinating over it, I decided to try bring this website back from the dead.

It's been pretty much usable from the start, but still tweaking bits & bobs + adding boards to the forums + waiting for people to register & post, etc.

The Administrator.
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

Admin-JDUCK1979
YaBB Administrator

I love web design

Yorkshire, England
Re: Web Design ChitChat Site News
Reply #1 - 6th Dec, 2014 at 5:12pm

Don't like the forum template / colour scheme? There's others to choose from when you're a registered member.

Go to: User CP > Profiles (tab) > Options > "Which Template Would You Like to Use"

From there you can select from others 'til you find one you like. Click "Save Changes" button to load the selected template.

The Administrator.
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

Admin-JDUCK1979
YaBB Administrator

I love web design

Yorkshire, England
Re: Web Design ChitChat Site News
Reply #2 - 24th Feb, 2015 at 12:27am

Do not be alarmed... this is just a test.

Had a few gremlins with the CGI / PHP dependent bits on my webhosting tonight.... still wondering if it's fixed or still going on.........

The Administrator.
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

Drive More Traffic to Your Website | User Friendly Site for Cooperative Traffic | Push traffic to your website | Website Advancement Opportunities | Get the Best Webhosting in Britain | Make Money Investing in Domain Names