Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Web Design Chit Chat, a website for people who like knocking together websites or would like to be able to knock together websites but donít know how to yet.

Home Advertise Web Directory Like Us? HelpSearchLoginRegister  

Mobirise 2.9 Website Building Software (Read 686 times)
Admin-JDUCK1979
YaBB Administrator

I love web design

Yorkshire, England
Mobirise 2.9 Website Building Software
1st Apr, 2016 at 5:44pm

I've started tinkering with this lately, seeing as Google has started getting a bit narky about making webpages mobile friendly (and still whinge about it even when they work fine on my iPhone + iPad when I built it the usual old way).

Well this software seems alright, the basic core of the program is free, though you have to cough-up $69 (£48.51) to unlock the bit that allows you to tinker with raw code in it.

The way it works kinda reminds of the HotDog Express software I got off a Magazine cover disc back in 1999/2000 after I got my first PC and first started tinkering with websites..... just drag & drop elements in decending order where you want them, and you have a decent website you could make almost blindfolded. Only this Mobirise is a bit more grown-up.
Here's some of the stuff I've knocked together with it so far:
JDUCK1979 (Mobile Edition)
AlltheInterweb (Mobile Edition)
ConservativeChitChat (Mobile Edition)
« Last Edit: 14th Feb, 2017 at 2:37am by Admin-JDUCK1979 »  

The Administrator.
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

Drive More Traffic to Your Website | User Friendly Site for Cooperative Traffic | Push traffic to your website | Website Advancement Opportunities | Get the Best Webhosting in Britain | Make Money Investing in Domain Names