Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Web Design Chit Chat, a website for people who like knocking together websites or would like to be able to knock together websites but donít know how to yet.

Home Advertise Web Directory Like Us? HelpSearchLoginRegister  

TheDownliner.com Traffic Exchange (Read 272 times)
Admin-JDUCK1979
YaBB Administrator

I love web design

Yorkshire, England
TheDownliner.com Traffic Exchange
17th Mar, 2017 at 3:07pm

Anyone got any experience with this? I've just joined, purely to experiment to see if it's any good.

You can promote your sites through it, and earn commission referring new members via banner ads, and other tools such as pre-written marketing e-mails like this example below:

What would you say if I told you that you can have your sites showing in hundreds of exchanges for less than the price of a monthly upgrade in one exchange?

The Downliner has been set up to be one of the easiest traffic systems online today and even earns you commissions on all your referrals.

So instead of joining over 6569 traffic exchanges, safelists and PTCs just join The Downliner and add your link. What could be simpler?

http://thedownliner.com/index.php?r=13514                                    

The Administrator.
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

johnniewalk
YaBB Newbies

I Love building websites

Re: TheDownliner.com Traffic Exchange
Reply #1 - 27th Jul, 2017 at 11:53am

Thanks for the link and i will look into it.

WWW WWW  
IP Logged

Drive More Traffic to Your Website | User Friendly Site for Cooperative Traffic | Push traffic to your website | Website Advancement Opportunities | Get the Best Webhosting in Britain | Make Money Investing in Domain Names