Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Web Design Chit Chat, a website for people who like knocking together websites or would like to be able to knock together websites but donít know how to yet.

Home Advertise Web Directory Like Us? HelpSearchLogin  

Dynamic Website (Read 68 times)
joejonsme
YaBB Newbies

I Love building websites

Dynamic Website
22nd May, 2018 at 11:12am

Hi,

I'm trying to create a website for a client similar in behavior to the website at the following URL: www.beamconstruction.com. This website when displayed in Chrome on a smart phone, fills up the screen with no gray space etc. on the sides. When displayed on a browser the center section is displayed with gray space, etc. on either side. When the browser display percentage is reduced the center section gets smaller and the gray space on the sides expands. I'm sure I've done this before, but for the life of me I can't remember what the magic setting is. Could you please point me in the right direction?
Any Suggestion Would be appreciate.

I didn't find right solution on the internet.

Reference:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=77714
professional video company

Thanks

IP Logged

Drive More Traffic to Your Website | User Friendly Site for Cooperative Traffic | Push traffic to your website | Promote Your Website with SEO and Monetise It | Get the Best Webhosting in Britain | Make Money Investing in Domain Names | Get the Best SEO Software | Freelance Jobs with Fiverr