Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Web Design Chit Chat, a website for people who like knocking together websites or would like to be able to knock together websites but donít know how to yet.

Home Advertise Web Directory Like Us? HelpSearchLogin  

Windows 10 Creators Update and Nvidia drivers trouble (Read 83 times)
joejonsme
YaBB Newbies

I Love building websites

Windows 10 Creators Update and Nvidia drivers trouble
22nd May, 2018 at 11:14am

Hi,

OK, this is beyond me. Ever since installing Windows 10 Creators Update all of the following happens after rebooting the machine:
I can't launch OpenGl games. Planetary Annihilation gives me an error that my graphics driver is missing Open Gl features. Unigine demo/bench in Open GL mode gives e similar error.
I can't open Nvidia control panel. I just doesn't launch, no error.
Photoshop CCcan't see my video card and GPU acceleration option is grayed out.
I have to reinstall Nvidia drivers each time this happens. Then all is fine until I reboot the machine. And it doesn't even happen after every reboot. I have no idea what triggers this. But it's getting to be very irritating.
There are some errors and warnings in the event viewer but nothing that seems remotely related to video drivers.
Any Suggestion Would be appreciate.

I didn't find right solution on the internet.

Reference:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1386059
Online video company

Thanks

IP Logged

Drive More Traffic to Your Website | User Friendly Site for Cooperative Traffic | Push traffic to your website | Promote Your Website with SEO and Monetise It | Get the Best Webhosting in Britain | Make Money Investing in Domain Names | Get the Best SEO Software | Freelance Jobs with Fiverr